Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
Viant’s Operations Team is responsible for managing and retaining the revenue our sales people generate by ensuring ad campaigns meet our client's marketing objectives. They provide sales support and manage all aspects of client advertising campaigns, from coordinating delivery of creative assets from the client, activating the campaign, and measuring its performance, while keeping stakeholders updated on campaign status. This includes aiding the sales office in the initial planning, implementation and optimization of each account in order to ensure expected delivery and client satisfaction.
About the role:
The Digital Ad Operations Coordinator is the person that works behind the scenes to facilitate the placement of the digital ads you see on computer, phone and TV screens. As a Digital Ad Ops Coordinator, you will develop knowledge of digital advertising metrics, data, and technology to analyze reports and ensure proper delivery and performance of digital ad campaigns. This is the perfect position for someone that's interested in learning the operational side for digital media with a focus on data analysis.
What You'll Be Doing/Learning:
- Manage workflow processes that are used to sell, input, serve, target and report on the performance of online ads
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure client KPI’s are met and budgets are delivered in full
- Create campaign performance reports outlining insights and providing optimization recommendations
- Develop a deep understanding of multiple technology platforms to manage and troubleshoot campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand and deliver on client expectations and KPI’s for each campaign
What We're Looking For:
- Hunger, drive and grit to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Comfort with ambiguity, flexible and adaptable to constant change
- An analytical mind that can pick up on the basics of Excel for reporting campaign performance
- A curious nature that’s interested in learning new concepts and technologies, as well as getting to the root of a problem
- The ability to be resourceful and find creative solutions to different challenges
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to be able to communicate with different personality types
- A sense a urgency without compromising attention to detail or quality of work
- Willingness to review and make changes to priority campaigns outside of regular business hours to ensure success
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.