Entertainment Marketing Coordinator
Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Entertainment Marketing Coordinator to support our influencer marketing efforts. Working with the VP of Marketing and Entertainment Marketing Manager, the Entertainment Marketing Coordinator will support on day-to-day activities, including sourcing talent, outreach and coordinating delivery of content.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the development and execution of creative ideas and strategies for all tiers of talent portfolio.
- Source talent who align with brand initiatives and goals.
- Support on timely execution of talent deliverables, client communication and coordination of logistics.
- Improve results by analyzing data, insights and best practices.
- Assist in producing monthly KPI reports.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends.
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in Entertainment or Influencer Marketing.
- Plugged into fashion, music, sports, art and design industries.
- A team player who can work cross-functionally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Great project management skills and highly detail oriented, with the ability to assist on multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description