Engagement Growth Specialist
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. We are seeking an Engagement Growth Specialist to join our Product team. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this position will be responsible for developing, managing and executing best-in-class engagement programs across email, push notifications, sms, in app modals and our bespoke Tinder channels to increase retention, reactivations and engagement with our users.
In this role you will:
- Be the problem-solver first in line to help keep everything on track and drive the project from conception through execution, keeping all teams up to date on progress.
- Own and execute lifecycle campaign strategies (end-to-end campaign production) to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Support all marketing initiatives including brand campaigns and weekly newsletters / campaigns
- Coordinate with internal partners (marketing / product managers / engineering) to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all campaigns
- Own day-to-day communication and project coordination with internal clients
- Monitor Engagement dashboards and report findings with the team
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement
- Support product managers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project management
We're looking for:
- 2+ years of engagement experience (preferably with list sizes 150,000+)
- Solid understanding of the app space and able to interface with business, design, engineering and product management
- Experience with enterprise level Engagement platform (Leanplum, Braze, Urban Airship)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, Sketch
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for collaboration and working in a team environment
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events