*Please apply to this position using the following link: https://dot818.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=27*
Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join Dot818’s growing team!
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will work on all of Dot818’s web assets and data to develop and maintain effective email marketing campaigns. You will craft email marketing strategies and identify technical optimization while being responsible for reporting and identifying ROI.
What We Can Expect From You
- Set reasonable objectives and campaign goals
- Conduct extensive testing and analysis of email marketing efforts including delivery, creative layout, subject line testing, open rate, click-through rate and segmentation performance to develop best practices for ongoing optimization of email campaigns
- Ensure that the finished project meets campaign goals while exceeding the industry’s best practices
- Guarantee email creatives comply with CAN-SPAM and other regulatory standards
- Track important email metrics and performance data (e.g., conversion rates, click-through rates, and open rates)
- Suggest recommendations for increased performance
- Develop and implement email automation processes
- Create and maintain a trigger email program that will react to the customer lifecycle and help to maximize sales
- Conducting regular in-depth reviews of the email program and provide suggestions to ensure that we stay a step ahead of the competition
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant degrees
- Experience with MTA send/bounce logs is a plus (Knowledge of SMTP protocol and DNS.)
- 3+ years of Email Marketing and Deliverability, or ISP/ESP industry experience – The candidate should be familiar with laws, regulations and best practices of the email industry
- Experience with campaign management, including segmentation, development of house files, campaign creative asset development, testing, statistical significance testing, reporting, and analysis
- Understanding of ISP/domain-specific delivery policies such as spam scoring heuristics, bounce handling rules, and filtering logic.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking, and organizational skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual Fridays and major holidays off
- Flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Paid time off, company-sponsored 401k, employee health and wellness benefits
- Company luncheons, outings, and after-hour events
- Company sponsored community and team building festivities
- Workplace perks such as healthy snacks, fresh brewed organic coffee, and employee discounts!
- Company provided parking
- Last, but not least, you will get to work with an amazing group of people!
If you have the experience, drive to succeed and have a can-do attitude then we are looking for you. *Please apply to this position using the following link: https://dot818.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=27*