Email Marketing Specialist
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
The role of the Email Marketing Specialist is to plan, develop, and execute email marketing campaigns for iHerb’s domestic and international markets. This position will report to the Sr. CRM Manager and collaborate with in-house creative resources, translators, and technology partners to guide the development, execution, optimization, and reporting of email and mobile push campaigns.
- Develop and execute email and mobile push notification campaigns that drive revenue growth through retention and cross-selling.
- Build and execute welcome series emails, referral rewards program drip campaigns, shopping cart abandonment emails, and other lifecycle campaigns.
- Report on results of email campaigns including opens, click through rates, revenue, unsubscriptions, product performance, etc.
- Develop and continually optimize toward an efficient email production process, making the best use of both internal and external resources.
- Use data to better understand our customers and improve the open rate and timing of our communications.
- Keep abreast on industry’s best practices and technology.
- Collaborate in the management of 3rd party vendors.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and execution complexity reduction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Detailed and deadline oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Bilingual in Chinese, Korean, Russian or Japanese a major plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in an email marketing position for an ecommerce environment.
- Experience with ESPs, building business requirements for list segments, work flows and triggered events (knowledge of Iterable is a major plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!