Email Marketing Manager
Why We’re Here
Enervee’s mission is to engage and influence better consumer choice. To make every buying decision an energy-smart buying decision. We do this by bringing together the best in data science, behavioral science, digital product design and marketing. The result is the Enervee Score®. A simple, seamless experience for consumers that has the potential to save a lot (and we mean a lot) of energy. We believe energy-smart choices must be simple, clear and engaging, for everyone.
Today, energy companies across the US use Enervee’s applications and services to engage their customers in energy-smart decisions. Over 50 million customers, making decisions in more than 26 product categories (at last count).
Who We Are
We are a diverse group of innovators brought together with one unifying mission – a relentless passion for helping people choose better. Choices that help people save money, energy, and the earth.
We’re looking to add to our team an exceptional and experienced Email Marketing professional to join our fast growing Engage team. As a member of our Engage Program team, your mission is to make sure our clients’ energy-efficiency platforms succeed, by driving engaged shoppers to these platforms.
As our email marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering excellent email campaigns that drive customers to make better and more energy-efficient choices purchase decisions. Every time you help a consumer make a better buying decision, you’ll be saving them money, energy, and making the world a better place!
Our ideal candidate has minimum 3 years of experience with email marketing, and email marketing tools. Experience in an agency, managing Email Marketing on behalf of multiple clients preferred, but not required.
How You Can Make An Impact
- Oversee strategy, development and production of email campaigns (design, build, edit, test, and deploy) as needed for multiple clients.
- Create A/B testing scenarios and measure results and user behavior on-site with Google Analytics, Segment/Looker and other data sources.
- Work with the engage program director and customer success team to plan campaigns, write concise action-driving copy, and execute attention-grabbing visuals.
- Code new email templates using responsive email design, and meeting industry best practices and brand guidelines for multiple partners.
- Create and execute data-driven, dynamic automated campaigns and deliver highly targeted/segmented e-commerce marketing campaigns, lifecycle messages, retention/reactivation programs, optimization based on performance.
- Create in-depth reporting and analysis for internal and external stakeholders.
- Present and explain results to the customer, give recommendations, manage approval processes
- Oversee the approval process and revisions with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Taking on any other tasks the Engage Program team might be tackling that day; we’re growing fast, and you never know what might come your way!
- What You Bring To The Team
- Advanced experience working with email marketing/automation platforms and CRMs. We currently use Iterable, but are open to other systems.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive and mobile-optimized email design and coding
- Experiencing designing and creating visuals for email marketing with Sketch, Photoshop or other design programs.
- Ability to write concise, action-driving copy, while maintaining branding and voice for multiple partners.
- Advanced knowledge of audience segmentation best practices and A/B testing
- Experience tracking and measuring results and user behavior on Google Analytics, and experience with Looker or Segment preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering against set KPIs and hitting CPA goals
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, detail-oriented with attention to schedules and timelines and maintenance of records and materials
- A self-starter who loves collaboration and is open to feedback. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience in an agency setting or multiple clients preferred.
- Working experience with public utilities is preferred, but not required.
Why You Will Love Being Part of Enervee
- We Celebrate Diversity, Encourage Innovation, Work Collaboratively, And Provide Transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- People are our greatest asset and we want to empower you to help achieve our vision
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How We Care
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with the opportunity to participate in Enervee’s Equity Plan
- We care about the present as well as the future and provide competitive compensation and a 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average Employer Match
- The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various initiatives we periodically assess and enhance:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans (100% Employer paid for Employees and at 50% for Dependents)
- Employer Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Access to Health, Well-being, Personal Development and Counselling Resources
- Unrestricted Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Customized Catered Lunches and Access to Healthy Snacks
- Company events, including volunteering, happy hours and team outings
- We aim to equip you with the best tools and environment to boost your productivity so you can just focus on bringing your A-game to work
- Choose your own devices program
- Standing Desks
- Beautiful office in the heart of Culver City with plenty of sunshine and stunning views spanning the Hollywood sign, Griffith Observatory, Downton, and Culver City Stairs