Email Marketing Manager
- Implementation of advanced strategies across intermediate/senior email marketing team
- Discover of new strategic tools to use across entirety of email channel
- Mentor the intermediate/senior team and assists the Email Marketing Director in hiring able-minded candidates
- Monitor the team’s overall productivity and progression in their roles, setting expectations and tracking goals.
- Ensure intermediate/senior team follows internal processes, effectively evolve in their roles and deliver expert work to larger clients.
- Track client retention, working to keep within set parameters, always problem-solving to maintain success
- Seek new opportunities for innovation in email strategies across email department - keeping up to date with email marketing best practices and strategies
- Evolve internal processes to maximize efficiency
- Brainstorm tactics to generate revenue via email marketing across the channel
- Hunger for growth and learning!
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3+ years email marketing experience and/or 1-2+ years agency digital marketing experience
- 1-2 years of managing a team
- Competency with Photoshop
- HTML knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ESP knowledge
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of customer journey initiatives
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven leader with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to strategize, analyze and optimize data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What Hawke Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!