Email Marketing Consultant
- Work closely with Director of Email and Email Managers to uncover any areas of opportunity we have in our process, training methodology, training materials, execution, and sales enablement
- Based on findings, develop and possibly implement a go-forward plan to better each area of opportunity
- Be a training and strategy resource for the team
Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of email marketing experience required
- College Degree Required.
- Expertise in a wide range of ESPs - Mailchimp and Klaviyo is a plus
- Experience managing a team of 10 or more
- Experience managing email designers and copywriters as well as email marketers is preferred
- Advanced strategies in customer journey mapping, split testing, segmentation, dynamic content insertion, email acquisition, landing page strategy, etc.
- CRM experience preferred (Salesforce, Eloqua, Responsys, Pardot, Marketo)
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!