Email Marketing Campaign Specialist
Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian our software is revolutionizing K-12 education by helping teachers and students tap the educational power of the internet in safe and inspiring ways. As the only solution in its space built exclusively by, for, and with educators, it's easy to see why GoGuardian was just named Inc. 500's fastest growing Education company and 5th fastest growing Software company.
GoGuardian is seeking an Email Marketing Campaign Specialist to be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of GoGuardian’s email campaigns that generate and nurture qualified leads for our sales team. This role is tactically focused on the execution of email campaigns and responsible for ensuring the right content gets to the right customer at the right time. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Director of Sales & Marketing Operations.
· Perform day-to-day email campaign activities including set-up, scheduling, testing, quality assurance and deployment
· Build, maintain, and manage email lists
· Troubleshoot technical issues, list segmentation and other aspects of execution
· Continually analyze emails, landing pages and campaign performance in order to recommend changes and improvements
· Develop and deliver reporting on data integrity of email addresses and campaign success rates
· Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
· 2+ years’ experience working with B2B email content and online marketing
· Proven success with pipeline growth through email marketing, marketing automation, and lead nurturing
· Must be comfortable working in both a team environment as well as solo
· Experience with Salesforce CRM and Pardot a plus
· Up-to-date understanding of outbound marketing best practices
· Analytical and quantitative skills for optimizing campaign performance
Read Full Job Description