Director/Manager, User Acquisition
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Fair is a FinTech company that provides a new way to shop, get approved and pay for your next car—all on your phone. It gives customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want, and the flexibility to turn it in at any time.
Our name pretty much says it all. It's our culture. It's the way we treat our customers, our network of dealers and our fast-growing family of employees. We believe in hard work, and we believe hard work should be rewarded. That's why we offer equity incentives, 100% coverage of medical, vision and dental premiums for employees and their families, 100% paid parental leave for 4 months, cellphone reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plans and free lunch 5 days a week for every employee. The way we see it, better to be more than fair than not to live up to our name.
We are seeking a Director/Manager, User Acquisition to lead the development, planning, and execution of acquisition marketing strategies for Fair.
Who You Are:
The Director/Manager of User Acquisition will leverage significant budgets to drive profitable growth. You will own acquisition performance while leading strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels. You will partner cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing and Engineering, reporting directly or indirectly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic, sustained user acquisition campaigns, driving continued high-quality volume to the app store and fair.com, optimized to return on ad spend.
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels (ex.: Facebook, Google, Twitter, mobile ad networks, ad exchanges, offer wall) while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels for endeavor experiences.
- Bring leading analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, including helping to define & set goals for key performance indicators, and working with Analytics team on implementing improved business intelligence.
- Own cross-functional and executive communication & strategy setting on user acquisition plans, working in conjunction with Product, Finance, Creative, & Engineering teams.
- Help guide engineering on the SEO and ASO goals to be achieved in different markets.
- Play a lead role in hiring, training and developing a world-class team to lead campaign execution, optimization & analysis, and oversee highly detail-oriented, tactical execution from that team.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience, with preference for direct-to-consumer, and specific experience with Facebook/Instagram, Google, Twitter and ad networks.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration.
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional leadership in Product, Finance, Creative and Engineering to drive successful outcomes.
- Have great knowledge of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g. TUNE, Adjust, etc.)
Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools like MMP, Tableau, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Online marketing and traffic management (display, retargeting, video marketing, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to apply them to collaborate with a creative development environment
SQL and/or related programming skills
- Previous experience or passion for consumer brands a plus.