Director/Manager, User Acquisition
We are seeking a Director/Manager, User Acquisition to lead the development, planning, and execution of acquisition marketing strategies for Fair.
Who You Are:
The Director/Manager of User Acquisition will leverage significant budgets to drive profitable growth. You will own acquisition performance while leading strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels. You will partner cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing and Engineering, reporting directly or indirectly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategic, sustained user acquisition campaigns, driving continued high-quality volume to the app store and fair.com, optimized to return on ad spend.
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels (ex.: Facebook, Google, Twitter, mobile ad networks, ad exchanges, offer wall) while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels for endeavor experiences.
- Bring leading analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, including helping to define & set goals for key performance indicators, and working with Analytics team on implementing improved business intelligence.
- Own cross-functional and executive communication & strategy setting on user acquisition plans, working in conjunction with Product, Finance, Creative, & Engineering teams.
- Help guide engineering on the SEO and ASO goals to be achieved in different markets.
- Play a lead role in hiring, training and developing a world-class team to lead campaign execution, optimization & analysis, and oversee highly detail-oriented, tactical execution from that team.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of acquisition marketing experience, with preference for direct-to-consumer, and specific experience with Facebook/Instagram, Google, Twitter and ad networks.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration.
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional leadership in Product, Finance, Creative and Engineering to drive successful outcomes.
- Previous experience or passion for consumer brands a plus.