AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.Who We Are
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.What We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is seeking a leader to develop our product marketing function. Our customers love our products and we are growing rapidly as a result. We need a leader to help align the organization on the right target markets, position our platform and products for success, and ensure we’re articulating the business value our products deliver. You will work cross functionally, collaborating closely with sales, product management, and marketing. We’re looking for a player-coach and someone who thrives in fostering learning and development of their team. This is a great opportunity for a difference-maker to make a strategic impact on an organization and help us accelerate growth.Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and lead product marketing programs and team.
- Develop and own market definition and segmentation.
- Collaborate with product management and product GM's to develop effective positioning, messaging, content, and go-to-market strategies.
- Conduct customer research in collaboration with product management to inform GTM strategies.
- Develop product value propositions that convey differentiated value delivered, not just technical features and broad benefits.
- Own the sales enablement strategy – not just content but the process of education and alignment.
- Ownership of the product launch process in partnership with product management making sure stakeholders, both internal and external, understand the value our products are providing.
- Own our buyer personas and map the buyer’s journey identifying key strategies to educate buyers at each stage of the process.
- Work closely with the marketing team to guide the campaign strategy and act as subject matter expert.
- Perform competitive analysis focused on developing programs to unseat specific competitors.
- Assess market requirements and competitors developing recommendations for product direction.
- Make significant contributions to our product packaging and pricing strategy.
- Speaking and presenting internally and externally to promote our product story.
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software
- 5+ years building and leading teams
- Pragmatic Marketing certification(s) or equivalent
- Experience enabling sales success in both direct and channel sales forces
- Experience crafting differentiated messaging for products in competitive markets
- Experience performing market sizing and segmentation
- Experience developing and leading product launch and broader GTM processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter who truly wants to build something great
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field
- MBA a plus
- Expertise in governance, risk and compliance market a plus
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!