Want to market the highest rated financial close accounting software with the greatest customer satisfaction--with an exceptional (and exceedingly rare) 4.8 out of 5.0 overall G2 rating? Interested in disrupting a market and establishing a new leader which counts Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and The Golden State Warriors among its more than 750 customers? If so, FloQast would like to connect with you.
FloQast seeks to hire a director of product marketing to lead product and initiative messaging and positioning, sales enablement, and thought leadership. The role, reporting to the CMO, will partner closely with the marketing, sales and product teams to drive go-to-market strategy. The individual will additionally lead competitive analysis and create compelling content and thought leadership materials. With a deep understanding of our target customer and how our expanding solution fulfills their needs, the director of product marketing will play a crucial role to best position FloQast among prospects and clients.
For this role you need to have prior B2B technology marketing experience (ideally SaaS) and while not required, ideally are knowledgeable about accounting and may have prior related experience. You must be an excellent communicator/presenter, possess strong writing skills and be a strategic thinker.
- Own key product marketing initiatives, including development of messaging, enablement assets, competitive analysis, and cross-functional product launches
- Lead continued efforts to define our target audiences and ideal customer profiles
- Continue to enhance and build out our library of enablement assets, arming field teams with tools that speed sales cycles, drive bigger deals and ensure high retention rates
- Refine our value story and create supporting assets that empower our sales team to tell our story with conviction and proactively addresses the competitive landscape; dial in “emotive” drivers of accounting audience telling our story in context of why they care.
- Help drive and support press and analyst strategy
- Serve as an evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends, and how we best position our company and solution
- Collaborate with partners across the marketing, sales and product teams to develop campaigns that carry product messages to market (e.g., webinars, digital, live events, videos) to generate pipeline and customer adoption
- Lead a team tasked with creating relevant content and our online/social presence
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with B2B SaaS products
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders
- Appetite to be both strategic and tactical; Creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present to senior executives and customers
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- MBA or Master’s preferred, but not required
- Fintech domain knowledge industry experience a big plus
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We have a proven sales process and methodology and provide outstanding training, support and sales tools
- We have recently made significant investments to implement a world-class set of sales and marketing productivity tools (SFDC, Outreach, Gong.io, Pardot)
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast ranked on the 2019 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- FloQast ranked on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.