Reporting to the SVP, Chief Marketing Officer this role will understand how to partner with design and development and successfully drive consumer change.
- Develop comprehensive business plans including strategy, business case, marketing and budgets for brands.
- Adopt a consumer-centric approach to product planning by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing user/segment needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management to refine the product value proposition and positioning.
- Create and execute strategies and marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and market leadership.
- Lead the go-to-market strategies for dynamic product initiatives that span across multiple areas of the viewer-experience.
- Partner with Consumer Insights to better understand our customers and industry, including competitive information to drive appropriate messaging and competitive positioning as well as insights that contribute to long-term product planning.
- Partner with analytics and finance to build annual product P&L.
- Establish KPIs for product launches and rollouts in alignment with product leads.
- Enable ongoing connectivity between Product teams and other key stakeholders.
- Key KPIs/Measurement: NPS, revenue, penetration etc..
• A Bachelor’s degree and 6-8 years’ Product Marketing experience
• Hands on experience working along side a development (physical or digital) product team
• Solid understanding of consumer needs, competitive landscape
• Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally internally and externally with business associates and clients
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects
• Proven leader with a positive attitude, interpersonal skills who thrives in a collaborative work environment
• Ability to work with cross functional teams to develop consensus within diverse groups and drive results
• Strong client orientation and consultative approach combined with a proven record of excellent program/project management and stakeholder management