Are you able to demonstrate a track record of strong consultative insights, internally and externally? Can you display the necessary leadership to drive Paid Search results, at scale?
This role includes developing and managing effective delivery strategies based on known client's business objectives and carefully managing client expectations and communication throughout the duration of the engagement. The Paid Search Director will help ensure the search product is delivered in a professional, comprehensive form with insights and recommended actions. You will help improve processes that will streamline operations, improve performance and maximize team output.
- You will be the chief architect of the delivery strategy, testing strategy, forecast, and plan for key accounts within your category, ensuring all search deliverables are met on time and of the highest quality
- Develop strong relationships with search community, vendors, Group Directors and Digital Leads.
- Analyze performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews
- Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled
- Closely manage project plans, launch plans, our scope of work, and delivery timelines to ensure each team is delivering on schedule and to specification
- Understand the client’s product, marketing objectives and digital goals with an emphasis on paid search
- Interface and present to senior clients on regular basis, demonstrating full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
- Enforce communications processes for optimal integration between search and media teams
- Lead team to achieve targeted performance KPIs and provide assistance including optimizations and campaign troubleshooting
- Develop initial staff estimates, submit estimates for approval, and review estimated hours vs. actual hours to ensure accounts are being serviced at the correct level
- Provide support and recognition for your team and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation and retention
- Participate in the training, individual development, on-boarding and mentoring of staff
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics and offerings to advance the paid search practice
- Create POVs, best practices, and assist in developing process documents
- Coordinate the work of the [m]Platform disciplines, industry groups and media partners; assist with integration of other client and GroupM agencies
- Provide support to regional offices and/or partners, where applicable
- Maintain and encourage an open environment for our media partners to approach [m]Platform teams first with opportunities and innovations
- Participate in Agency / departmental task forces, project work and new business for GroupM organizational impact
- Keep senior management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant Paid Search experience or related media planning experience required, with focus on team leadership and client management
- Fortune 100 client facing strategic experience preferred
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Strong data analytics and strategy background
- Prior experience managing a team is an absolute must; demonstrating the ability to nurture junior members of a team and serve as a mentor
- Working knowledge of Paid Social a plus
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork
- Exhibit passion through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in a dynamic and open environment where we take pride in what we do. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family.
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies.
The work environment is an upbeat, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle.
We are an equal opportunity employer
It is the policy of GroupM and its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.