Are you able to demonstrate a track record of strong consultative insights, internally and externally? Can you display the necessary leadership to drive Paid Search and eCommerce marketing results, at scale?
This role includes developing and managing effective AMS (Amazon Marketing Services) / eCommerce strategies and carefully managing client expectations and communication throughout the duration of the engagement. The Director, Search and eCommerce will help ensure the search/eCommerce product is delivered in a professional, comprehensive form with insights and recommended actions. You will help improve processes that will streamline operations, improve performance and maximize team output.
- We need you to showcase your knowledge of AMS and the eCommerce landscape to provide innovative and integrated strategies and recommendations to reach and surpass client goals.
- Develop strong relationships with the search/eCommerce community, vendors, Group Directors and Digital Leads.
- Analyze performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews
- Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled
- Closely manage project plans, launch plans, our scope of work, and delivery timelines to ensure each team is delivering on schedule and to specification
- Interface and present to senior clients on regular basis, demonstrating full understanding of client's businesses as basis for all future work
- Enforce communications processes for optimal integration and partnership between Paid Search, eCommerce, and other digital channels
- Lead team to achieve targeted performance KPIs and provide assistance including optimizations and campaign troubleshooting
- Manage the team's staffing, allocation, and overall capacity
- Provide support and recognition for your team and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation and retention
- Create POVs, best practices, and assist in developing process documents to not just service the client, but to also advance the overall Search and eCommerce practices
- Maintain and encourage an open environment for our media partners to approach [m]Platform teams first with opportunities and innovations
- Keep senior management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business
- A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant Paid eCommerce experience or related media planning experience required, with focus on team leadership and client management. Knowledge of AMS a must.
- Fortune 100 client facing strategic experience preferred
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Strong data analytics and strategy background
- Prior experience managing a team is an absolute must; demonstrating the ability to nurture junior members of a team and serve as a mentor
- Working knowledge of "traditional" Search channels and Paid Social a plus
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork
- Exhibit passion through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
[m]Platform is GroupM's suite of proprietary technology and data that enables truly individualized media planning and activation. Backed by the resources and client roster of the world's largest media agency group, [m]Platform has the product, organization and scale to transform the way the largest advertisers approach media: from the traditional broadcast model that still dominates our world to an addressable, audience-first model that elevates the power and role of media in marketing.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368213/
We are an equal opportunity employer. GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.