Director of Marketing
Enervee’s mission is to provide our Utility partners a way to engage and influence better consumer choice in a collaborative marketplace that empowers. Enervee is the global leader in using data to deliver simpler and better choices at scale. The Enervee Score® ranks every product in every category on its energy performance. Updated daily, proven to drive unmatched buying behavior change and influencing millions of purchases a year, the Enervee Score® is transforming the consumer market for efficiency and clean energy.
In this role, you’ll join a committed team of innovators and collaborators bringing to market a transformational product that leads the industry.
Working with our SVP Product/Marketing, you will drive demand into the growth pipeline and help build our customer base through best in class, content marketing, industry thought leadership and account-based marketing strategies.
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing digital, product and account-based marketing campaigns as well as managing events to build and accelerate the Enervee growth pipeline. You will leverage industry, product and marketing knowledge to create relevant, compelling campaigns and scalable content and customer facing materials.
- Develops solution messaging and core content that: reflect value proposition for utilities and leverage a common, scalable methodology.
- Develops and executes the marketing plan to position Enervee as the preferred solution.
- Leads the creation of customer-facing assets (presentations, collateral, videos, demos).
- Assesses marketing channels, distributes assets through appropriate delivery channels, and enables usage.
- Owns the development of the demand generation strategy and provides demand generation program assets, supporting local execution.
- Drives awareness and thought leadership programs (articles, white papers, webcasts, conferences, analyst relations, public relations) and the digital properties of Enervee and partners by creating scalable content.
- Develops and executes digital marketing programs that support overall sales and marketing plans.
- Innovates, integrates and implements new marketing technologies and tools.
- Determines appropriate communication vehicles and mix strategies to support integrated program and campaign objectives.
- Develops and executes ABM and nurture programs.
- Develops and maintains events strategy and calendar.
- Develops and executes content strategy and calendar.
- Manages event logistics including pre-event, on-site and post-event activities.
- Collaborative office space in the heart of Culver City.
- Very fine coffee, nutritious and utterly delicious snacks, catered lunches and happy hours.
- Truly competitive benefits and stock options in a fast-growing startup.
- Unlimited PTO (so you can unleash the extreme wit you'll acquire working for us on your defenseless friends and family.)
- The chance to jump into the trenches with an exceptional team that cares deeply about our work, planet and virtually all of its inhabitants.