Director of Marketing at Enervee
Why We’re Here
Enervee’s mission is to engage and influence better consumer choice. To make every buying decision an energy-smart buying decision. We do this by bringing together the best in data science, behavioral science, digital product design and marketing. The result is the Enervee Score®. A simple, seamless experience for consumers that has the potential to save a lot (and we mean a lot) of energy. We believe energy-smart choices must be simple, clear and engaging, for everyone.
Today, energy companies across the US use Enervee’s applications and services to engage their customers in energy-smart decisions. Over 50 million customers, making decisions in more than 26 product categories (at last count).
Who We Are
We are a diverse group of innovators brought together with one unifying mission – a relentless passion for helping people choose better. Choices that help people save money, energy, and the earth.
We’re looking to add to our team an exceptional Director of Marketing If you’re motivated by making a real impact on people’s lives and our planet, we would love to hear from you!
Working with our SVP Product/Marketing, you will drive demand into the growth pipeline and help build our customer base through best in class, content marketing, industry thought leadership and account-based marketing strategies.
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing digital, product and account-based marketing campaigns as well as managing events to build and accelerate the Enervee growth pipeline. You will leverage industry, product and marketing knowledge to create relevant, compelling campaigns and scalable content and customer facing materials.
- Develops solution messaging and core content that: reflect value proposition for utilities and leverage a common, scalable methodology.
- Develops and executes the marketing plan to position Enervee as the preferred solution.
- Leads the creation of customer-facing assets (presentations, collateral, videos, demos).
- Assesses marketing channels, distributes assets through appropriate delivery channels, and enables usage.
- Owns the development of the demand generation strategy and provides demand generation program assets, supporting local execution.
- Drives awareness and thought leadership programs (articles, white papers, webcasts, conferences, analyst relations, public relations) and the digital properties of Enervee and partners by creating scalable content.
- Develops and executes digital marketing programs that support overall sales and marketing plans.
- Innovates, integrates and implements new marketing technologies and tools.
- Determines appropriate communication vehicles and mix strategies to support integrated program and campaign objectives.
- Develops and executes ABM and nurture programs.
- Develops and maintains events strategy and calendar.
- Develops and executes content strategy and calendar.
- Manages event logistics including pre-event, on-site and post-event activities.
Why You Will Love Being Part of Enervee
- We Celebrate Diversity, Encourage Innovation, Work Collaboratively, And Provide Transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- People are our greatest asset and we want to empower you to help achieve our vision
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How We Care
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with the opportunity to participate in Enervee’s Equity Plan
- We care about the present as well as the future and provide competitive compensation and a 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average Employer Match
- The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various initiatives we periodically assess and enhance:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans (100% Employer paid for Employees and at 50% for Dependents)
- Employer Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Access to Health, Well-being, Personal Development and Counselling Resources
- Unrestricted Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Customized Catered Lunches and Access to Healthy Snacks
- Company events, including volunteering, happy hours and team outings
- We aim to equip you with the best tools and environment to boost your productivity so you can just focus on bringing your A-game to work
- Choose your own devices program
- Standing Desks
- Beautiful office in the heart of Culver City with plenty of sunshine and stunning views spanning the Hollywood sign, Griffith Observatory, Downton, and Culver City Stairs