Director of Marketing
Giant Media is looking for a Marketing Director to lead all B2B marketing efforts for the company and its latest product release, VuePlanner. We are looking for a marketing leader familiar with the ad tech and martech industries who knows how to source client leads, brand a new product and collaborate with a sales team to educate and persuade clients. We want someone to own the Giant Media brand and popularize it with original content and innovative marketing ideas. This role will have full exposure to our executive leadership team and be given the opportunity to make all marketing decisions within the company. This role will report to the Senior Vice-President of Operations.
- Strategy: Lead all B2B marketing strategies and tactics for Giant Media. This is a hands-on role that requires both the set-up and execution of the company’s marketing plan.
- Client Acquisition: Achieve client growth goals through innovative and efficient acquisition campaigns through a variety of digital and offline channels. Manage and optimize ad buys, test new strategies and deliver comprehensive reporting/analysis on results
- Delivering Success: Set measurable objectives and goals for every program you develop. Success for everything we do across the company is based on results that are delivered, so measurement and analysis of outcomes is critical.
- Sales Enablement: Collaborate with and support the sales organization through the development of marketing collateral, content, market research, events and creative ideas
- Branding: Own the look and voice of the company and execute it across social media channels, original content, websites and sales collateral. Ensure highest levels of quality and accuracy in messaging and positioning.
- Management: Source and manage outside vendors and contractors including designers, PR professionals, writers and marketers. We expect you to have a network of experts to tap into to execute any part of our marketing plan.
- 6+ years ad tech, digital media and/or martech experience
- Hands-on experience with digital ad buying platforms – Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, AdWords, DSPs
- Deep understanding of online and offline marketing strategies – social media, media buying, content marketing, PR / events, email, etc.
- Metrics-driven with a client-oriented mindset
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
What We Offer
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k with employer match included,
- Open vacation policy – employees have freedom to take time off as needed
- Food & Drinks: Catered lunch twice a week, snacks and drinks
- Culture: We routinely have team events, both in and out of the office