About the Director, Lifecycle Marketing at Headspace:
The Director of Lifecycle Marketing plays an integral role at Headspace and sits within the Product Growth team. You are responsible for leading your team through long term strategic planning and prioritizing initiatives that ladder into the company strategy. This includes setting and achieving objectives and key results, resource planning and allocation, weaving in the customer journey across CRM channels, and ensuring that we’re delivering the right message to our members through the right channel at the right time. You will also be accountable for managing a team that designs, implements, and maintains product and marketing campaigns that drive user engagement, partnerships, conversion to our paid subscription, and retention. In this role, you will partner closely with stakeholders across the Product, Marketing, Content, Engineering, Data Science and Creative teams each day.
A successful candidate must have a passion for Headspace’s mission and product, in addition to recent experience working at a mobile-app or subscription based company. You also must have a proven background in cultivating and scaling teams to drive impact, partnering cross functionally, implementing CRM strategy, and diving into data and technical / regulatory aspects of CRM and its platforms.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Lead CRM roadmap ideation and development, in alignment with Headspace’s objectives and key results
- Drive customer engagement, conversion, retention and churn mitigation by setting strategy and empowering your team throughout the process
- Manage the Lifecycle team by ensuring all team members are set up to drive impact
- Prioritize across multiple projects and initiatives, partnering with cross-functional teams
- Develop and report upon tightly defined KPIs by regularly communicating out performance to key stakeholders across the organization
- Identify and bring key member and data insights to life
What you’ve accomplished:
- At least 10+ years of lifecycle/CRM experience, with significant experience in subscriptions and mobile apps
- 3+ years of management experience, with empathy to mentor and lead direct reports
- Strong growth marketing background and industry knowledge of customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and journey mapping through email, push, in app marketing, and SMS
- Extensive familiarity working with CRM tools such as Braze, Sendgrid, Hubspot, etc
- Comfort with technical, regulatory, and product side of marketing (audience segmentation, IP deliverability, GDPR, etc)
- Track record in developing and empowering team to analyze and translate data into business insights through campaigns and A/B testing
- Strong analytic skills and experience work with data (Looker, Tableau, Amplitude, etc)
- Experience working in markets outside of North America
- Ability to translate ambiguous or complex concepts into actionable language
- Willingness to create processes and structure with a can-do attitude
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.