Director of Internal Communications at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
You will work in partnership with leaders to design, build and deliver internal brand messaging, communication and programs that inform on company developments to inspire our people and influence our culture. In addition, you will oversee all internal communications for PatientPop defining our internal voice and style, crafting stories and messages as our Internal ‘Editor in Chief' to enhance why, what, when, and how we communicate.Skills you’ll bring:
- Proven leadership and influencing skills are necessary for effective partnering with executives/leaders, and to work with various levels and across our organization.
- Self motivated, has the drive, and brings a strong point of view for strategic oversight and is able to balance managing cross functional projects through completion.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic communication, and employee communications, ideally at a tech company.
- Ability to design, build and manage internal communication channels and platforms.
- An exceptional writer, recognized for clear and compelling output, often asked to edit the work of others.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment with a strong desire to interact with people at all levels.
- Relentlessly positive attitude and outstanding consulting skills with senior leaders.
- Ability to identify new ways to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and continuously improve.
- Works with varying levels to build awareness, gain alignment, facilitate change and adoption throughout department/function.
- A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or a relevant field.
You are the organization's storytelling strategist and culture driver. You will document our journey by crafting compelling narratives to inspire our employees. Through that, you will be responsible for shaping hearts and minds around where PatientPop is going and bring these narratives to life. As we continue to scale, it’s important that we develop a harmonious ‘voice’ across all internal employee experiences.In 90 days you will:
The first month will be focused on assessing what we have in practice currently to understand what is needed to connect our employees to our vision, mission, values and goals. You should also understand how the marketing and people teams function to shape thinking. By day 90, you will be spending more time getting to know and create relationships with the executive team. You'll begin participating in company wide activities and meetings across the business to understand our culture and our employee experience. From here, you will start to formulate and shape our internal communications strategy to drive our culture.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.