Things you're good at
- Communication: This person will primarily focus on external communications in conjunction with our PR agency. This individual will have the opportunity to get everyone hyped about a new product release, company milestone or big announcement!
- Networking: We are looking for someone to tell us what are the most effective channels to drive awareness. Are we already using effective channels? Should we be using different channels? Use data to back it up!
- Organization: When we make a big announcement there will be a lot of journalists, press and media asking for your time. Let's make sure we are allocating our time to the resources that are going to move the needle.
- Drive communications and narratives about our brand, product launches and company vision
- Develop clear messaging to help amplify our brand in the market
- Expand our relationships with journalists, press partners and any additional publications
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to enhance our marketing materials, strategy and overall external communications
- Lead and mentor a growing team
- Track and monitor press coverage - communicate updates with senior management
- Develop and maintain our PR strategy with clear alignment to our company’s mission
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience specifically in communications
- Experience working with several outside media outlets (journalists, bloggers, researchers, analysts etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- D2C brand experience preferred
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match