Director of Client Strategy and Analytics
Bliss Point is a rapidly growing performance media agency using technology as a differentiator; bringing modern statistical and computational techniques to bear on our clients’ biggest marketing opportunities. Our focus is in video, both linear television and digital streaming.
The Director of Client Strategy and Analytics will report to the CEO.
The Director of Client Strategy and Analytics will be expected to lead client services on several key accounts and support the overall client services operation; to be the glue between Bliss Point’s technology and media teams and our communication with clients. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing presentations and written materials for client meetings
- Running client meetings and delivering presentations (via phone/web and in person)
- Discussing marketing/business strategy with clients
- Leading coordination with Bliss Point media & product teams to ensure coherence in executing each client's individual media strategy
- Participating in new business development
Background & Competencies
- Very strong communication skills; this is a client-facing role
- High level of comfort with quantitative concepts; have an ability to understand data and communicate it to a client; this is not a highly technical role, but numeracy and comfort with data is a must; some form of technical/quantitative background is a major plus
- Very strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Be extremely strong in terms of personal organization and attention to detail
- Have at least some experience as a marketer, ideally in performance marketing
- Know at least a little about TV and/or digital media
- Have at least five years of work experience
- Be a good business writer; clarity and concision
Bliss Point is a startup, and we’re looking for someone who finds that exciting rather than intimidating. We’re profitable and will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidate, with salary potential from $100k - $120k depending on skills and experience.