Director of Acquisition
Interested in the gig: Here's a bit about the role:
- Launch, monitor & optimize multi-channel acquisition campaigns to meet company goals
- Identify new opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to drive growth of performance marketing channels
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Coach a small team of growth marketers to on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
- Work closely with product team to drive forward acquisition needs/initiatives
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are (and are not) trying to do.
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- 5-8 years leading paid marketing strategies for top brands or agencies (preferably previous director level experience);
- History of managing direct-reports (min 2-4 years) and $10MM+ annual advertising budgets;
- Robust knowledge of leading ad platforms/networks including Facebook, Adwords, Bing, native/affiliate networks, etc.;
- Experience and a passion for executing on big marketing challenges & coaching direct reports to help the team succeed;
- Thorough expertise managing high dollar SEM and Digital Marketing campaigns;
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills;
- Experience managing budgets, setting & tracking KPIs;
- Deep understanding of industry tools such as: SalesForce, Google Analytics, SendGrid, Mixpanel, ad management platforms, etc.;
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off
Why JOANY We are a data-driven company with the desire to change the status quo of health care. Together with a relentless focus on customer service, we aim to make health care transparent and easier to navigate. Be a part of something larger than ourselves by helping millions of people across the U.S. get health insurance they can actually use. As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn extensively while solving complex problems that are impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success. Work with a team that values respect and emphasizes growth through mentorship rather than management. This is a great opportunity to leverage your skills to have a huge impact on the world. Your creative and technical expertise will directly help consumers across the U.S. get the care that they deserve. #joinusatJOANY