Direct Response Marketing Manager
What the job entails:
Imagine joining one of the most innovative direct response marketing companies in the world and growing into a master marketer alongside the same team that has:
• Grown from zero to over a million per month in revenue from a single online course.
• Had multiple million dollar digital product launches.
• Launched Facebook and YouTube ads seen all around the world by tens of millions of people.
• Gained over a million email leads in the past 12 months alone.
Due to our accelerated growth, we at Jumpcut are looking for an ambitious direct response marketing specialist to lead some of our most important marketing projects.
We’re looking for someone that eats, sleeps, and breathes direct response marketing and LOVES the psychology of persuasion and influence.
You will work alongside Brandon, our Director of Marketing, and decide on the marketing strategy that will help us grow from $1M/month in revenue to over $10M/month over the next few years.
Our goal is to take online business education (and our marketing) to a more innovative level than anyone has ever done before.
Why does that matter to you?
Here’s why: due to our unique team composition, there’s no other position in the world that offers as valuable a learning experience and professional growth opportunity as this.
If you’re an ambitious direct response marketer, then you couldn’t possibly want to work anywhere else.
You’re going to be part of a team that is moving incredibly quick. The speed with which we implement new ideas is likely faster than you’ve ever experienced. You’ll get a 360 degree view of how the business works and it will be your ideas that help us grow even faster.
On top of all that, our salary is extremely competitive with lots of room for growth.
Who you'll be working with:
You'll be working alongside Brandon, our Director of Marketing, and you'll be reporting to Kong, our CEO. You'll have access to a team of copywriters to help you produce new marketing tests, funnels, and product launches as well as a production, design, and engineering team to help get everything live and looking great.
1. Create and test 6 new revenue streams (or improve current ones) that help bring in an additional $10+ million in revenue in 2019.
2. Create two new customer acquisition systems to supplement existing ones (ex. a new front-end offer that's profitable on Facebook/YouTube ads).
What you’ll do:
- Find, test, and grow new marketing channels and tactics to bring in an additional ten million dollars in annual revenue. (Upsell sequences, free+shipping front-end offers, new continuity and ascension offers).
- Brainstorm innovative new marketing funnels, build them, and then test them out in the real-world. (Can you dive into Snapchat Ads, figure out the platform, and build it into a 7-figure revenue channel for us almost entirely on your own?)
- Craft long-form Video Sales Letters, product launches, and automated marketing funnels that pull in huge conversion rates. (You should know what PLF means and have plenty of experience leveraging it.)
- And so much more.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You know how to create “irresistible offers” in the digital product (information marketing) space...and already have quite a few “wins” under your belt.
- You are the most ambitious, competitive, determined individual out of anyone you know.
- You prefer to be judged on your direct, quantifiable performance numbers (metrics like sales during a launch).
- You’re passionate about direct response marketing, copywriting, persuasion, and psychology almost to the point of obsession.
- You can communicate clearly, take feedback well, and want to collaborate with those who know things you don’t so that you can learn and improve.
- You love the idea of spending your time strategizing the most profitable funnels, VSLs, and launch strategies.
Now, here’s what makes Jumpcut an especially interesting place to work for someone like you:
- We’ve got a team of engineers that can create our own custom marketing tools, software, and systems. That opens up a LOT of opportunity for putting your ideas into action. Because of that, we’re never limited by what tools are available on the market. You imagine it, we can build it.
- We’ve also got an amazing in-house production team which means we have the ability to shoot marketing videos that rival TV shows in their production value. You can imagine what that does for our conversion rates.
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs; catered meals, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits never hurt either. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience: $150-200K annually.
Read Full Job Description