Digital Media Buyer, Publishing (Domestic) at System1 (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
| Greater LA Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 13, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion-dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of buy and sell-side experts, engineers, product managers, & data scientists.
We are looking for an individual that can develop and execute ideas for direct response marketing campaigns; create interesting & appealing campaign assets that speak to users in such a way to maximize user conversions and actions for that topic. You'll assist with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas: build campaign assets, analyze performance KPIs, and strive for creative excellence for social, display, or native campaigns.
Our Publishing sites attract users from around the world, and our Digital Media Buyers manage full-funnel advertising campaigns in a variety of languages and consumer markets. We are omni-channel, and we’re currently acquiring audiences in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia, and always exploring opportunities to expand.
Where We Are
System1 is based in Los Angeles, where our publishing team sits at our Marina del Rey headquarters. We have additional offices in Seattle, and our Canadian headquarters in Guelph, Ontario.
The Role You Will Have:
- Create, manage, and optimize direct response campaigns to drive positive performance outcomes. A successful buyer will execute on the following:
- Creative auditioning: Tailor ad copy and images to align with the chosen content & keyword interest. Further tweak images/copy as needed to maximize CTR
- Campaign monitoring: Monitor campaigns and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure campaign profitability. This includes metrics associated with the campaign (e.g. CPC, CPM, and CTR), and monetization performance
- Bidding Models: Executes campaign creation using best practice strategies that scale marketing spend and improve ROAS performance
- Communications: Reports on findings and presents weekly performance to ensure achievement of performance goals. Communicates well with manager to ensure growth & development goals are being achieved
- Proficient with navigating our RAMP platform functionalities as it relates to day-to-day workflow needs (e.g. Rule creation and Campaign/keyword performance analysis)
- Maintain a positive attitude & willingness to partner with team members to achieve overall team goals
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of online advertising experience
- High attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Some Excel experience is preferred (e.g. ability to navigate efficiently & perform basic calculation commands)
- A strong interest in identifying trends that help inform actionable insights
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity
- Generous PTO + 11 company holidays
- Open sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k with match
- Health & Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events
The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $93,000-$151,100 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all U.S. locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in U.S. role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
System1 offers flexible work arrangements for most employees (unless they hold positions which are identified as having to be 100% onsite in Marina del Rey, CA, Bellevue, WA or Guelph, ON Canada). Most System1 full-time employees choose to work in a hybrid environment, splitting their time between working in our offices and working remotely. System1 allows fully-remote work in the following approved locations: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia. Prospective U.S. employees who live outside of any of these states will need to establish residency in one of the approved states prior to employment.