Digital Marketing Specialist
Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, plan, and execute paid digital marketing strategies, with a particular focus on Paid Social and SEM
- Lead strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user paid acquisition channels
- Identify areas of growth opportunity for current digital campaigns and be ready to communicate what those are, execute accordingly and report on results
- Conduct hands-on bid optimization. Develop and implement strategies for keyword bidding, keyword selection and match type, account structure, quality score optimizations, audience testing, and ad copy testing to meet and exceed ROI targets
- Work closely with leadership to ensure consistent messaging throughout all digital marketing channels
- Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence to generate traffic growth
- Design and execute digital advertising campaigns that deliver demos and sales at an optimized CPA
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay current with digital technology developments
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships to ensure business needs are thoroughly understood, represented, and achieved
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Technologies or a related field
- 3+ years digital marketing experience in a B2B company
- Proven track record driving paid customer acquisition through advertising; designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, and developing and optimizing the funnel
- Must have experience managing Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and SEMRush)
- Familiarity with CRM & Marketing Automation platforms (Salesforce & Marketo)
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and committed to deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and deliver in a fast-paced, emerging market environment
Bonus if you have
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Start-up experience
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description