Digital Marketing Specialist
Inc. 500 CMO Seeks Top 10% DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST to join Hyper-Growth Health, Nutrition, and Marketing Company.
Dear Digital Marketing Specialist,
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and want to take your knowledge and career to the next level, this will be the most important “job ad” you’ll ever read.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who knows how acquire leads and customers online via paid channels like LinkedIn, Adwords, Facebook, and even Direct Mail. You’ll need to have a burning desire to run serious amounts of traffic through various funnels and you’ll need to be a high achiever who can thrive in a fast-paced, fun start-up environment.
If you have what it takes, you'll join a team of young, passionate, work-hard-play-hard professionals and a company that was ranked #35 "Best Places to Work" by the Los Angeles Business Journal, by Forbes Magazine as one of "America's Most Promising Companies,” and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of its "Top 100 Brilliant Companies." Our Marketing team was also ranked by Comparably as one of the best in the country.
You'll also work alongside, and learn from other marketing professionals who have grown our company into multiple multi-million dollar verticals.
The value of this position is not just in the money you'll be paid -- the "real" value is in the top-notch education and experience you'll be receiving. . . and the APPLICATION of that education to produce real-world business results on the internet.
A little more about us…
SnackNation is America’s leading snack delivery service for businesses and homes. We help people become healthier, happier, and more productive and serve as a catalyst to help people become better versions of themselves via more conscious food decisions. We serve thousands of offices, thousands of homes, over 300,000 employees, and we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. SnackNation also donates 10 meals to hungry families for every box we ship (we’ve donated over 3M meals so far).
Before we describe what this role entails, here are some quick points:
1) THIS IS NOT YOUR "TYPICAL" MARKETING GIG.
You will get a lot of responsibility right out of the gates, and you'll be required to execute on a proven system of building, implementing, and coordinating profitable paid acquisition funnels. You'll see first-hand how a hyper-growth company markets online and you'll be a direct contributor on the team within the first week.
2) WE HIRE CHARACTERS NOT POSITIONS.
If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you take action in life and make things happen - then you'll fit in well at our company. Young or old, if you have what it takes, we'll know!
3) HUGE OPPORTUNITY (for the right person).
First, you'll be heading up our paid media coordination - creating, implementing, tracking, and managing campaigns to acquire new customers. You'll be exposed to new ways of advertising online and will become a master at generating new leads and customers for the business. Paid Advertising is one of the most scalable ways to drive traffic online, and you'll learn how to drive tons of it and turn it into revenue - a skill that will help you for the rest of your marketing career.
Second, you'll work directly with, and be mentored by, top marketers who have experience making millions of dollars online and have twice received the Top Performing Advertisement Award by LinkedIn.
Finally, you'll have access to our digital marketing and personal development library, which contains over $50,000 of digital marketing courses, seminars, books, and audios. . . taught by the top digital marketers in the industry.
QUICK GLIMPSEHere’s a quick glimpse of some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Landing page & funnel creation and implementation
- Advertising asset creation and implementation on Facebook, Adwords, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Running our split testing program
- Creating and running the overall execution our webinars
- Driving engagement in our online communities
- Growing our FB Messenger lists
- Driving results with some of our Direct Mail campaigns
- Growing our affiliate & influencer inbound lead funnels
- Owning all paid media metrics and reporting
- 1-3+ years of paid media experience is preferred. Exceptional candidates with less experience may be considered
- Unwavering commitment to tracking: You know that proper tracking and metrics are vital to scaling advertising campaigns, and you'll do whatever is necessary to make sure we have phenomenal tracking.
- Familiar with landing page builders and ESP's: You have experience with landing page software (Unbounce, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, and other WYSIWYG editors) and managing leads in an email service provider (Klaviyo, Marketo, etc.)
- Resourceful with tech: You can figure out how to make systems communicate and play nice with one another
- An eye for design and conversion: You can help us create landing pages that convert.
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented
- Amiable personality, you’re fun to work with
- Self-starter who can learn on the fly
- Honest, RELIABLE, and loyal (doing exactly what you say you will)
- You must be a great fit for our team. We're down-to-earth and fun. Integrity and honesty are important character traits that you must have.
- You must have a strong work ethic, high degree of initiative, and continual desire to succeed
- Intellectually curious. You love to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
No exceptions - in order to apply please provide the following:
1) Write a COVER LETTER:
a) Why do you like digital marketing and specifically, why do you think you're good at paid media? If you don't have digital marketing or paid media experience, why do you want to pursue a role in digital marketing and what experiences from your past help prove that you'll be good at it?
b) Give SPECIFIC examples (include urls where appropriate) of past paid media projects you've worked on and what their results were. If you're a newbie, include anything here that will help us evaluate your aptitude for this role.
c) What do you do for fun?
d) Explain what you're doing now for a job:
- i) If you don't have one, explain why.
- ii) If you have one, explain why you'd consider looking elsewhere.
2) Click the green "Apply For This Job" button
3) Follow the prompts on the page. Make sure to copy/paste your cover letter into the "Cover Letter" section and upload your resume via the resume upload button.
If you make it to Round 2, you'll receive explicit instructions on next steps, plus you'll get more detailed information on our company.
That's it! I look forward to hearing from you soon.