This position is currently remote, but will be in-office in Calabasas once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
MobileCause is a rapidly growing SaaS company helping nonprofit organizations accelerate their social impact. Our fundraising software and services are built exclusively for nonprofits to help them create more meaningful connections with their donors. We take fundraising and donor engagement programs to the next level with online giving and text-to-donate, virtual and in-person event fundraising, peer-to-peer campaigns, signups and advocacy, mobile messaging and donor reporting. We are proud to offer an innovative work environment with a tight-knit team of friendly, hard-working people who are driven to do meaningful work for the nonprofits we serve.
We are seeking to hire an intelligent, motivated, resourceful, organized, accountable and disciplined Digital Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to join our team. Must be passionate about digital marketing and customer acquisition while driving measurable results via an online environment. The ideal candidate is a highly self-directed doer with exceptional attention to detail who has worked with B2B demand generation funnels via digital marketing, marketing automation systems and analytics. This role is based in Calabasas, California, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
- Support marketing programs to drive profitable customer acquisition and revenue growth through data analysis and rapid test and learn initiatives for our fundraising and communications software solution
- Plan and support inbound marketing initiatives including monthly webinar planning, coordination and logistics, re-targeting and re-marketing strategies, social media and content strategies
- Implement the monthly webinar schedule by booking speakers, setting up webinars and dry runs in GotoWebinar, and scheduling email invitations to prospects
- Optimize and manage performance of email nurturing campaigns and set up and schedule multiple weekly marketing emails to prospects and customers within Hubspot, Constant Contact and other email service providers
- Day-to-day management responsibilities of our prospect databases and their growth
- Support advertising performance across digital channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Search, retargeting, landing page) to generate inbound leads
- Conceptualize and execute social media strategy, write and post content
- Manage, monitor and engage online communities
- Manage blog calendar, work with web development to post on website and promote through social media
- Support Search Engine Optimization & Paid Search strategies on domestic search engines
- Explore keyword trends and new technology taking place in mobile, search marketing, blog and social networking spheres to increase traffic, engagement and conversion
- Develop third-party relationships and work with key industry publications to cross-promote MobileCause content through back-linking channels and other promotional programs
- Partner closely with sales teams to devise effective inbound marketing approaches and sales enablement tools that are aligned with each step in the sales processes
Education/Certifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, preferred
Work Experience: 4+ years of B2B marketing experience, SaaS company preferred
- Must be experienced in HubSpot, HubSpot certified desired
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, PPC, DFP, DFA, AdServers
- Takes ownership of time management; proactive and engaged in projects
- Strong writing skills with ability to develop content preferred
- Attention to detail; must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time with ability to start and manage projects through completion
- Is passionately engaged with intense intellectual curiosity
- Embraces working in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Maintain a high productivity level and work collaboratively with the Marketing team members to execute integrated campaigns
- Is a collaborative teammate as well as works well independently
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% paid employee benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Casual work environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MobileCause is committed to equal opportunity and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.