PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The Digital Marketing Programs Specialist works within our Demand Generation team to help plan and execute marketing programs across multiple segments, including programmatic advertising on numerous display & video platforms, paid search, and cross-functional collaboration on conversion rate optimization as well as search engine optimization. The position requires a unique combination of marketing experience, strategic and analytical capacity, project management, communication, and leadership skills.How you will contribute:
The Digital Marketing Programs Specialist will own and contribute to multiple highly visible online marketing channels essential to the continued growth of the PatientPop business. You will have the opportunity to plan, execute, and optimize digital channels that are among the largest sources of qualified leads and overall revenue.
The PatientPop Marketing Team has proven success creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. The team is deep and talented, with many years of B2B marketing experience, so there are plenty of opportunities to collaborate with seasoned professionals possessing extensive industry, channel-specific and creative expertise.
This position is a great fit for any marketing professional who:
- Relishes the opportunity to solve significant business problems
- Operates with bias toward action and makes things happen
- Is perpetually curious, observant, and attentive to detail
- Demonstrates initiative through self-directed learning
- Welcomes the challenge of personal and professional growth each day
A strong culture has helped to create sustained hyper-growth for our Marketing Team, and we are excited to learn how you feel you can contribute to the exciting chapters ahead
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution, the company’s target audiences, and what has been most successful with those audiences to date.
- Learn the ins and outs of our top demand generation channels.
- Identify opportunities, then collaboratively develop and launch multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to capitalize.
- Analyze performance data and work with the creative team to optimize and iterate toward greater successes.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure proper lead follow-up and conversion efficiency down-funnel.
- Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives.
- 2+ years marketing experience in tech or at SaaS companies preferred
- Proven ability to execute a complex multi-channel marketing campaign plan
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices in programmatic, paid, and organic search
- Experience running paid campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Google/YouTube, Bing or other programmatic DSPs
- Functional experience with digital marketing stack platforms (e.g AdWords Editor, Google Analytics & Search Console, VWO, Optimizely, SEM Rush, MOZ, Wordpress, Unbounce, etc.)
- Strong data analytics and spreadsheet skills. Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Klipfolio) a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) is preferred.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.