Digital Marketing Manager at Puffco
Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior-changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added every day. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results depend on how deep you care to dive in.
Some Of What We’ve Achieved:
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, a milestone in consumer electronics, creating an unrivaled consumer experience and massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You:
Puffco is currently seeking an articulate, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ambitious data-driven Digital Marketing Manager / SEO specialist responsible for identifying and spearheading growth initiatives. From data, strategy, to implementation, you will work cross-functionally in order to execute creative solutions and increase performance. You will be responsible for handling business and confidential situations in a discrete and mature manner.
Some Things You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develop and manage a global content strategy that drives Puffco’s brand awareness, website traffic, lead-generation efforts, and new customer acquisition.
- CRM Management: Ongoing marketing and communication with current email subscribers and customers, community and influencers.
- Responsible for identifying trends and insights, and then creating new marketing growth strategies to maintain Puffco as a leader in the industry.
- Collaborate with creative lead to create relevant and appropriate content in response to metric driven insights, for each medium (Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Create CRM Direct Email campaigns (Personalized Marketing Communication) with the current database of customers and monitor and analyze results through E-commerce Revenue generation, delivery rate, open rates, click through rates and opt-out rates.
- Manage/Execute and Analyze SEM campaigns: Test (A/B split test), analyze and optimize landing pages to drive traffic, maximize our search engine rank and improve conversion rates.
- Analyze data collected to provide valuable insight on trends and to optimize any spending that is part of the annual marketing budget. Determine program ROI to assess digital campaign performance and effectiveness.
Some Qualifications And Skills We Need You To Have:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. Thorough understanding of how customers in the small to medium business market require, search, compare and consume technology services.
- Experienced in identifying key metrics within our market and translating them into actionable marketing tactics and strategies.
- Extensive experience in endorsing products, customer and market research.
- Highly skilled in project management: define work plans, manage project teams, and manage company budget
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills. Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of brand and digital marketing experience
- MBA preferred.
Perks And Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Fun and open company culture
- Snacks, lunches + so much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com
Follow us on Instagram @puffco