Digital Marketing Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy. This is not a fully remote position.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to become the next member of our growing Small-Medium Business team. The candidate will work closely with other team members to drive strategy for small business/mid market clients. You will execute thoughtful, strategic digital marketing campaigns for our clients using best practices in SEO, Paid Search, Paid & Earned Social and Email Marketing. Maintaining a high client retention rate through personalized account management and client service will be your daily ambition. The ideal candidate will proactively develop a knowledge base and skill set in digital marketing to further both your own personal expertise and the department’s goals.
You Will Be
- Managing multiple areas of client campaigns, including strategy development, campaign execution, community management, analytics, and reporting across SEO, paid search, paid social and email marketing
- Providing client support through phone and email communication, meetings, consultation, problem solving, and monthly campaign reporting on work completed and goal-centered metrics
- Creating extensive SEO-optimized website content, ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles, including homepages, internal landing pages, blogs, and social media content
- Executing SEO initiatives, including site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, on-site code implementation and optimization, local listing development, and link building
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Search campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, keyword research, and on-site conversion and keyword strategy based on performance history
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Social campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, audience planning, creative, and full-funnel conversion strategy based on performance history.
- Crafting messaging and engagements in line with campaigns, brand, and platform to support flow of new content to social channels
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within an agency environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Apps suite is a must. Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, HTML, and/or Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Facebook/Instagram advertising experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of comfort using email and the Internet, in particular strong understanding in using search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
- The knack to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as frequently multitasking
- Comprehension of applied marketing strategies. Examples include, but aren’t limited to: sales and marketing funnels, audience segmentation, customer conversion paths