Digital Marketing Manager
Much of our team creates stunning art for luxury hotels and premium properties nationwide. Others work on high end corporate art jobs. Do you want to play a lead role in the continued development of our brand? Do you want to support the strategic growth of a pre-eminent art consulting firm that prides itself on a true appreciation for design and beauty? If so, read on.
Position Overview: Kevin Barry Fine Art (KBFA) is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented and collaborative Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a good mix of creative and analytical skills who is looking to build and execute a comprehensive digital strategy. The ideal candidate will turn analytics into actionable insights, make regular recommendations on how to support the broader marketing strategy and execute on all things digital for KBFA.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be behind all of our digital efforts, including website, digital advertising and social media channels. We’ll look to you to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns and play a key role in enhancing brand awareness while driving traffic and engaging new clients. You should be a pro at customer segmentation, a self-starter with creative problem-solving skills and a passion and appreciation for interior design. You’ll be joining a team that supports a very active sales force and your role will be pivotal to our continued success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all current and future Digital Marketing channels
- Research, develop and implement initiatives that drive target KPI’s such as inbound lead volume, site traffic and other performance related metrics
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate on integrated marketing strategies and campaigns to secure new clients and grow opportunities with existing clients
- Manage marketing automation software (Pardot) to execute email marketing campaigns
- Report on both advertising and lead conversion, web traffic and social media engagement, helping to drive content and messaging recommendations in all areas
- Identify areas of improvement in user experience throughout all channels
- Oversee the marketing content calendar and develop content (including copy) for demand generation and client nurturing campaigns across landing pages, emails, social channels, etc.
- Manage all digital marketing, branding and communications support for industry events
- 5+ years of experience in online/digital B2B marketing and lead acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Knowledge across multiple digital platforms with proven track record in managing successful integrated campaigns and lead nurturing
- Prior experience with WordPress, Salesforce CRM and Pardot
- Basic HTML, email marketing and web content development
- Ability to think strategically while being hands on, organized and detail-oriented
- Independent operator with a self-starter attitude who can own projects from start to finish
- Excellent copy writing skills, grammar and spelling
- A sense of humor and the ability to have fun