Digital Marketing Manager
- Build and manage an effective lifecycle email marketing program. This includes, but is not limited to: customer/list segmentation, list management, building workflows, and creating emails.Leads the day-to-day management of email operations including project management, build, QA, deployment, and reporting.Manage email marketing; strategy, creative trafficking, calendaring, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis to increase revenue.Monitor and optimize deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene, and channel health.Work with ESP’s to gain whitelisting / remove any blacklisting where applicable.Work closely to analyze and monitor results, high Inbox delivery rates define business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers, and dynamic emails.Analyze and report on email performance across all lifecycle stages.
Analytics and Reporting
- Leverage web analytics data to identify key opportunities for improvement as well as quantify the impact of efforts.Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership based on agreed upon KPI’s.Drive analytics, dashboard creation and reporting for all marketing efforts.Develop dashboards, visualizations and granular datasets that provide actionable insights on marketing efforts and user acquisition.Measure, analyze and report performance for all digital marketing campaigns and channels, using the data to drive improvement and increase conversion rates.
Marketing Automation / LeadGeneration
- Drives the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns.Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace.Utilize CMS (Wordpress & Hubspot) and Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) to create landing pages, emails and related assets.Build workflow and logic for assets, Assist with Salesforce administration.
- Work with information architecture and metadata to support content optimization and user experience initiativesDevelop SEO analytics to provide tactical and strategic support to the content production and product developmentProvide reports and analytics to support management in making business decisions in areas affected by organic search
- Plan and execute all web, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Paid Social ads and RetargetingAdvertising budget managementMeasure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)Data analysis (Excel and Google Analytics)
Join us in our mission to provide students with a safe and stimulating learning environment! At GoGuardian, you’ll get to work with interesting and motivated people and solve challenging problems in a great environment. If you’re passionate about protecting and cultivating a generation of learners, this is a great opportunity for you! You’ll be a joining a fluid, talented, and innovative analytics team focused on enabling and empowering our organization to make data-driven decisions. At GoGuardian, we pride ourselves on bringing the very best talent to empower millions of student lives in the most impactful way.