ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and #133 on Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting execution of WELL Health’s marketing strategy across digital efforts, driving innovation execution, analysis, optimization, and ultimately aligning marketing goals to digital channel strategy. This includes search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), digital campaign execution, and website management.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, curious, self-motivated and has experience developing, executing, and reporting on organic and paid digital channels. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, they will collaborate closely with Campaign Managers, as well as brand and product marketing and marketing operations to understand goals, target audiences and challenges, and align strategy to tactical implementation.
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of how our digital channels work together to drive thoughtful, strategic, and effective awareness and demand generation efforts that resonate with our market, while being detail-oriented and metric-driven enough to ensure successful execution. The Digital Marketing Manager is the subject matter expert in MarTech and works closely with Campaign Managers to help execute the plan to drive results for the business. This role will be tightly aligned with the team on priorities, communicate exceptionally well on programs and status, and monitor campaign KPIs. This role will also be responsible for partnering with Marketing Operations to analyze and report on the effectiveness of channels and related campaigns, tying together results with specific recommendations to continually optimize efforts. Ultimately, the ideal candidate must be results-driven and analytical, able to track to specific metrics, identify adjustments needed, and quickly implement them.
- Strategy & Execution
- Develop a deep understanding of WELL Health’s digital channels and their capabilities, specifically related to the website, digital advertising, SEO/M, and analytics
- Manage strategy and processes around website testing, CRO, and digital optimization
- Develop, implement, and manage “always-on” baseline campaigns for search, social, display, and retargeting
- Execute campaign strategy for paid social (LinkedIn today), Google Ads, etc.
- Collaboration & Communication
- Collaborate on website and digital property efforts, driving research to understand strengths and weaknesses of digital properties and help remove friction to drive successful conversions
- As needed, collaborate with Marketing Operations and Marketing Coordinator on marketing automation efforts, lead scoring, process refinement, lead stages, etc.
- Collaborate closely with brand/product marketing on website optimization
- Collaborate with program/campaign owners on tactics, providing guidance and recommendations on channel mix and CRO to strengthen strategy
- Manage relationships with outside agencies and external contractors; act as primary point of contact for marketing team around agency efforts, campaign setup/sunset, testing strategies, reporting and budget
- Manage digital advertising budget
- Advise on digital channel efforts in relation to demand gen campaigns, lead gen campaigns, PR, and social media
- Act as point of contact with IT on efforts around website hosting/management
- Collaborate as needed with Sales Operations, Sales, and Customer Success on digital alignment
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks for digital strategy
- Develop and refine reporting framework around digital channels; collaborate with marketing operations on full-picture reporting and dashboard development, management, and refinement
- Set up and maintain Google Analytics and Google Ads to ensure effective tracking of digital marketing efforts
- Thought Leadership
- Act as internal expert for value of digital investment and digital best practices; proactively educating and informing the team about new efforts, strategies, and changes to platforms
- Continually evolve and grow WELL Health’s digital strategy efforts and internal and external resources; help build internal team strength in digital strategy
- Stay up to date on marketing channels, trends, changes to MarTech platforms, and opportunities for improving digital strategies and tactics
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in digital marketing strategy, planning, and execution
- Excellent time management, resource organization and priority establishment skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Cross-collaboration and people management skills
- Experience in SEO and SEM strategy and optimization
- Experience managing outside contractors/agencies
- Familiarity with WordPress, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, display/remarketing ads
- Familiarity with other analytical/reporting platforms related to digital strategy
- Experience collaborating on reporting and dashboards for various stakeholders
- Familiarity with project management platforms and process optimization
WELL Health is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. For this role, we are looking for candidates that are currently located within the United States and are seeking a permanently remote role. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc) to hear from our employees about working at WELL Health.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Candidates should be aware that WELL Health currently maintains a policy requiring all employees (Resident, Mobile and Remote) to be fully vaccinated. New employees should be fully vaccinated by their start date. WELL Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.