Digital Marketing Coordinator
Game Show Network (GSN) is the media leader for quality game show entertainment in nearly 75-million cable and satellite homes in the US and Canada. Offering engaging original programs, off-network, and classic game show programming, Game Show Network is a 24-hour destination channel providing viewers with a daily dose of “feel good” game-based content in a family environment mixed with winning personalities, play from your armchair entertainment and wall-to-wall fun. Our websites provide Game Show Network related content and information (GSNTV.com) and distinct social/casino driven game play (GSN.com). GSN is owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) and AT&T Entertainment Group.
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: VP, Research & Digital Marketing
Location: Santa Monica, CA
GSN is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing department. This position will support digital marketing initiatives and social community management. This position will have the opportunity to learn more about digital marketing and grow from their social media skill set. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with various departments, including Marketing, Public Relations, and Programming, to produce, execute and analyze strategic marketing efforts.
You must have…
- Working with marketers, creatives, technologists and researchers to help execute digital marketing efforts. This role will support Game Show Network in producing engaging content and interactive experiences across all digital channels
- Creating social and digital campaigns that engage the core Game Show Network audience and support all linear marketing efforts.
- Efforts include content creation, social promotions, content calendar, etc. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
- Curating content that resonates with the core Game Show Network audience and introducing new ways to engage them using each platform’s unique tools
- Driving insights, researching industry trends, identifying best practices, and formulating strategies to maximize Game Show Network‘s growth in the market.
- Pulling numbers from social media platforms quarter to quarter (week to week) and communicating the research using an in-depth presentation
- Engaging with Game Show Network audiences through social media and email support.
- Communicating with fans directly and appropriately in a timely manner.
- Assist with other department efforts including, sweepstakes, games, website and beyond.
- Live tweeting for new episode programming
- Social campaigns, etc.
- The willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive, innovative, creative and able to have fun!
- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
- Embraces the latest technology, social and creative trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Microsoft Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Google Analytics & Social Analytics
- Social Content Management Systems (CMS like Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, etc.)
Required Minimum: BA/BS Degree
Required Minimum: The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience in similar role, industry, department, etc…
Any individual can apply by clicking: Click Here
As part of its commitment to employees, Game Show Network provides an industry leading benefit package, flexible work hours and a variety of personal assistance programs to help enrich your life in and out of the office.
Game Show Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We encourage all individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.
To view all of our career opportunities visit www.gsntv.com/careers