Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
As a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at ringDNA, you’ll have the opportunity to help build our digital demand generation programs and drive revenue from both new and existing customers. You’ll develop and manage a diverse portfolio of multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate awareness, engage, convert and nurture our prospects as well as drive adoption and cross/up sell for existing customers. This is an opportunity for a creative, yet data-driven individual to make an impact at a fast-growing company.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the demand generation strategy and execution to drive pipeline growth across the entire customer journey.
- Guide our marketing automation structure with the operations team (Hubspot) including campaign hierarchy and campaign reporting.
- Partner with Business Operations and Sales to define processes and further evolve reporting from leads to MQLs to revenue.
- Create multi-channel, measurable demand generation campaigns across all digital channels to drive awareness and pipeline, targeting both mid-market and large enterprises as well as enterprise developers.
- Develop and project manage integrated marketing campaigns, including email, paid media, paid social media, web content programs and website optimization in collaboration with the product marketing team and external partners.
- Partner closely with product marketing and PR to strategize on campaign themes messaging, personas, industries, and content assets.
- Closely align with the Sales Development team on key priorities and initiatives.
- Analyze and segment prospect and customer data to identify prospects and customers with high engagement and revenue growth potential.
- Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to profile, target and re-target prospects, driving continuous campaign optimization.
- Ensure all campaigns and programs are completed on time and on budget.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of diverse marketing experience including demand generation for enterprise software or SaaS solutions;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- 2+ experience working with marketing automation and Salesforce.com.
Who We Are:
RingDNA offers an end-to-end suite of sales products to empower the human advantage in sales teams. We believe that great human conversations will continue to be the competitive advantage of leading companies. This belief is shared by our customers and our investors: Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, Bryant Stibel, and Palisades Growth Capital, who recently participated in our November 2018 series B funding round.
We cultivate a results-oriented, continuous learning, and fun culture. As a result, we were named as “one of the best places to work in Los Angeles” by both Comparably and BuiltInLA in 2018. The company has also received 6 additional awards from Comparably, including #11 best CEO nationwide, was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities, and named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.