Digital Growth Marketing Manager at FloQast
We are looking for a proven digital marketing expert who is a smart, energetic, and data-driven B2B marketer who loves to geek out over metrics that drive success. The ideal candidate will take the lead in running and delivering successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and programs that drive pipeline and customer acquisition growth.
You are creative, data-driven, an exceptional writer and understand how digital marketing programs drive demand. You will have experience aligning sales and marketing initiatives to build touchless, scalable digital marketing programs that drive qualified pipeline. You have high confidence, relentless energy, team DNA, and unwavering optimism.
Ultimately, you will drive all digital growth marketing efforts to help achieve our business objectives.
*On-site applicants only - remote candidates will not be considered for this position
You will own the digital marketing program strategy. Reporting into the Director of Demand Generation and working with a cross functional team of marketers, you will devise campaigns to drive awareness that engage our target market and are effective in educating our target audiences about FloQast.
This role requires expertise in both organic and paid digital marketing channels, as well as a deep understanding of marketing analytics and ROI. You will be a key contributor to our ongoing relationships with agencies with a focus on scale, quality and ongoing improvement. Put simply: you will be responsible for converting FloQast digital dollars and resources into quality demand that results in pipeline and recurring revenue.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 4-7 years of B2B digital lead generation experience, ideally at a tech company
- Excellent project management skills with previous experience managing multiple, competing, time-sensitive priorities; adept at driving projects through completion
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel, campaign KPIs, MQL to SQL conversion strategies
- Analytical and metrics driven; quickly leverages data to make decisions and optimize programs with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best possible results
- Experience managing digital accounts, including Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Solid understanding of website analytics tools, including, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and MOZ
- Desired knowledge in demand generation and other enterprise marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Clear understanding of nurture best practices and ability to create supporting programs to move leads down the funnel after initial acquisition through a digital program.
- Experience managing a website on Wordpress or other CMSs, and comfortable creating landing pages and making desired edits to existing content.
- Experience with Salesforce, Intercom, and Hushly, are a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills are critical; excellent communication (written and verbal) skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Technically savvy with solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.