Demand Generation Manager - Customer Marketing
We’re looking for an Demand Generation Manager - Customer Marketing to join our Demand Generation team and bring a new era of revenue growth. This is a highly collaborative role where you’ll work cross-functionally with teams in Marketing and teams across Procore, taking ideas and data from multiple teams and putting them into action. We’re looking for someone with a bias towards action and someone able to ideate but then execute on plans. You’ll have the opportunity to make a large impact on the future success of Procore, with great opportunity for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and data teams to execute expansion campaigns to build pipeline opportunities for Procore’s install teams.
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing and Creative/Copy teams to produce the most compelling materials for the most impactful channels to be used in each campaign
- Leverage Demand Gen digital channels (web, email, display, social, content syndication, direct mail, webinar, SEM, SEO, etc.) for multi-channel campaigns
- Learn the details of Procore’s product roadmap and releases likely to impact customers
- Work with Partner Marketing and determine what partner integrations are are big selling points
- Partner with RevOps and Analytics teams to create appropriate reporting and leverage ROI analysis to optimize spend,
- Own end-to-end management of campaign execution, campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize conversion rates
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with multi-channel campaigns
- Team player with a positive attitude. This is a close team with a great working dynamic.
- SaaS experience
- Must have experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience creating, executing, and optimizing campaigns
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in an agile environment
- Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign creatives and collaborate closely with our internal marketing teams. A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high-quality bar and attention to detail
- Attentional to detail
- Comfortable with analyzing reports and working with data teams to optimize campaign ROI
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.