Data Management Specialist at FloQast
We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized and data-driven individual to join the FloQast Marketing & Sales Operations team as a Data Management Specialist. This individual will ensure the accuracy and ongoing cleanliness of all sales and marketing data and will play an instrumental role in aligning go-to-market operations and ensuring business processes are running smoothly.
- Orchestrate ongoing data discovery, ingestion, matching, enrichment, and distribution;
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to assess what is performing best and provide recommendations for optimizing future campaigns;
- Assist Systems Admins with reporting automation to provide better insight into performance of marketing channels, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement;
- Work closely with Systems Admins to identify and resolve data issues that impact data accuracy, and ensure data infrastructure exists to propel business forward;
- Act as the primary point of contact for existing data vendors for account enrichment and list requests and research and identify new avenues for data acquisition and enrichment;
- Support the implementation of data management processes and controls;
- Manage data error reporting and remediation processes. Support the effort to implement exception reporting, and ensure the right checks and balances are in place to promote accurate reporting;
- Perform critical data management operational tasks including: list uploads, lead management, target account management, database organization, duplicate account management and systems sync maintenance between Salesforce.com, Pardot and Outreach.io;
- Recommend changes and improvements to business systems and processes to improve analytical insights;
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Data Science or in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a data management capacity
- Strong attention to detail and a strong interest in systems and analytics as they relate to sales and marketing initiatives
- Strong Excel skills required (Macro creation-level capabilities desired)
- Salesforce.com familiarity required; admin and programming skills are a big plus
- Possess “startup grit;” there are always moving pieces in a startup you have to deal with ambiguity
- Data analytics and data manipulation familiarity desired
- Prior experience working B2B SaaS is a big bonus
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Why join FloQast? www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast ranked on the 2019 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
- Ranked on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.