Data Analyst - Marketing at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to join the Analytics Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Team:
We work closely with the Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to gather insights from data to better connect customers with Honey. In addition to working closely with one another, we also have autonomy in getting to work on projects that interest us as it relates to business needs.
What You'll Do:
As a Marketing Data Analyst at Honey, you will:
- Deliver ad hoc and recurring insights into marketing campaign and strategy performance
- Create, measure, and analyze various KPIs to inform decisions and support recommendations across customer acquisition and onboarding campaigns
- Inform marketing implementation, attribution, and campaign measurement across digital and off-line channels
- Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools to deliver scalable analytics
- Partner with analysts and engineers to build tools and processes to automate data capabilities
- Work closely with the marketing, product and engineering departments to understand, solve, and anticipate their analytics needs
- Foster a culture of transparency: act as the main liaison between other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- More than 2 years working in a marketing analytics role, affiliate marketing and/or agency experience is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau or similar (Periscope Data preferred)
- Practical expertise with SQL; BigQuery or experience with streaming data preferred
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and other marketing or ad platform data preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Python, R, and/or other data wrangling capabilities are a plus
- Prior experience at a tech company is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.