Data Analyst II
Discover It Here.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. We work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown LA.
A Data Analyst working with our Marketing Deployment Team is responsible for designing, testing, automating and executing marketing campaigns including targeting strategies, segmentation and test designs. The analyst will use both data query and campaign tools to build marketing campaigns with a primary goal of matching marketing communications to the right customer at the right time.
A day in the life…
- Execute omni-channel campaigns and find the appropriate data sources to complete any requests for pre-analysis
- Execute simultaneous campaigns that are interdependent on each other, including complex test designs, multiple data sources, and sampling techniques
- Handle ad-hoc list execution or analysis requests with minimal supervision
- Partner with other analytical teams to build channel and customer level tests
- Utilize campaign management software to execute campaigns
- Assist with data requests for reporting and analysis produced by other Analytics & Marketing teams
- Interface with non-technical teams and help them to understand how to best fulfill their strategies using data
- Understand consumer behavior, purchase data, and digital information (particularly in the retail industry) and how to utilize this to understand customer needs
- Manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously, perform well under pressure, and be a team player
You own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- 3-5 years related experience
- 2+ years of experience in use and application of SQL and relational databases
- Working knowledge of HTML and email design principles
- Knowledge of other coding languages (R, Python etc.) is preferred
- Knowledge of the implementation, automation, measurement and optimization of Audience Builder, Contact Builder and Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working in a marketing organization
- Experience in using campaign management tools such as Unica, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- Experience in the implementation, measurement and optimization of Audience Builder, Contact Builder and Journey Builder in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We listen to what's most important and continue to evolve our offering to support both our employees and their families.
Beyond strong health, retirement and time off benefits, Nordstrom is proud to offer:
- Commuter Benefits
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Match
- Merchandise Discount
- Nordstrom Stock Purchase Plan
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.