Greater LA Area
As the CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring our digital messages across email, push & in-app are properly built, optimized, tested and scheduled for send using our digital messaging platform, Braze.
This is a highly collaborative role that interfaces across the cross-functional team (including content, brand, design, social, user acquisition, analytics & product marketing.) This role sits within the Growth team, where the right candidate will start with supporting seller & operations ad-hoc marketing activities. After the technical execution tasks have been mastered, this role will graduate to supporting robust dynamic content and customer journeys in support of the lifecycle marketing roadmap. You'll develop a full understanding of the full customer lifecycle journey and how marketing contributes to it.
In this role you will:
- Act as right hand to the Senior CRM Manager in support of lifecycle marketing roadmap across both sides (BUY & SELL) of the marketplace.
- Perform day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities across all brands for email, push & in-app messaging. This includes ideation, creating audience segments, approvals, content calendar updates, coding responsive email templates, QA and scheduling.
- Build new campaign workflows for triggered campaigns - including targeting, channel & timing selection, if/then scenarios, and automated tasks.
- Code all campaigns as responsive email templates with dynamically personalized emails that appear different depending on the receiving email account.
- Act as campaign gatekeeper for the master calendar for all lifecycle messages.
- AB Test, continually test and optimize subject lines, copy, CTAs, images, landing pages and iterate against it.
- Partner with growth marketing analytics to review campaign metrics and translate findings into regular updates on performance to broader marketing team and actionable plans for future testing/new ideas.
- Develop an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and how marketing contributes to it.
We are looking for:
- Technically Inclined: Preferably with 1+ years of Responsive email coding in HTML/CSS. You will get a lot of experience in this area, very quickly.
- Data-Centric: you understand how to use data available with OR/AND logic to create audience segments and how to set priority within multiple segments that overlap.
- Curious Mind: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new opportunities and inclined towards action.
- Problem-solver: You are able to break down problems into small, digestible chunks that make it easy to search for solutions. You have experience with researching questions first and are able to apply concepts to use cases without needing an itemized how-to list for every project.
- Detail-Oriented: obsessed with detail and testing, triple-checking that all campaigns work perfectly before deployment and comfortable working with HTML and tracking parameters.
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining campaigns in campaign management / marketing automation tools such as Salesforce (Exact Target, Pardot), Leanplum, Braze, Iterable or SailThru.
- You love ab testing: you know that companies that test win. You know not only HOW to test, but also WHAT to test. You feel comfortable contributing ideas to the ab testing roadmap.
- Growth Mindset: you see performance KPIs as a baseline to expand upon and scale. When you see a tedious project your first thought is how can I automate this?
- You have excellent communication skills, organization, teamwork, follow-up skills and understand that the strongest projects are a result of cross-functional team collaboration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (i.e., you know how to create and manipulate a pivot table) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description