Greater LA Area
GOAT is seeking a CRM Automation Specialist to join us at our Los Angeles headquarters. This role will be responsible for building, optimizing, testing and scheduling all digital communications including email, in-app and push notifications using our CRM platform.
As a member of the growth marketing team and reporting directly to the Senior Manager of CRM, you will collaborate cross-functionally with our content, brand, design, social, user acquisition and product teams to support day-to-day ad-hoc marketing activities on the buy-side of our marketplace. After the technical execution tasks have been mastered this role will grow to include developing dynamic content and customer journeys within both ad-hoc and lifecycle marketing messaging.
In this role you will:
- Actively contribute to planning GOAT and Flight Club content calendars for CRM messages with cross-functional team.
- Perform day-to-day marketing activities in support of ad-hoc marketing initiatives for GOAT and Flight Club for email, push & in-app messaging. This includes creating audience segments, approvals, content calendar updates, coding responsive email templates, QA and scheduling.
- Code all campaigns as responsive email templates with personalized emails that appear different depending on the receiving email account.
- Act as marketing campaign gatekeeper for campaign scheduling and messages.
- Test and optimize subject lines, copy, CTAs, images, landing pages and iterate accordingly.
- Partner with growth marketing analysts to review campaign metrics and translate findings into regular performance updates for broader marketing team.
- Develop actionable plans for new ideas and testing.
- Build new campaign workflows for triggered campaigns - including targeting, channel & timing selection, if/then scenarios, and automated tasks.
- Develop an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and how marketing contributes to it.
We are looking for:
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining campaigns in campaign management / marketing automation tools such as Salesforce (Exact Target, Pardot), Leanplum, Braze, Iterable or SailThru.
- Extreme attention to detail and testing, triple-checking that all campaigns work perfectly before deployment.
- Comfort working with HTML and tracking parameters.
- Problem-solver: you are able to break down problems into small, digestible chunks that make it easy to search for solutions. You have experience with researching questions first and are able to apply concepts to use cases without needing an itemized how-to list for every project.
- Preferably with 1+ years of responsive email coding in HTML/CSS. You will get a lot of experience in this area, very quickly.
- You understand how to use data available with OR/AND logic to create audience segments and how to set priority within multiple segments that overlap.
- You love A/B testing and know that companies that test, win. You know not only HOW to test, but also what to test. You feel comfortable contributing ideas to the A/B testing roadmap.
- Growth mindset: you see performance KPIs as a baseline to expand upon and scale. When you see a tedious project your first thought is how can I automate this?
- You have excellent communication skills, organization, teamwork, follow-up skills and understand that the strongest projects are a result of cross-functional team collaboration.
- Full of Ideas: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new opportunities and inclined towards action.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (i.e., you know how to create and manipulate a pivot table) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description