CRM Marketing Manager at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings- and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Monday's, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Managing email marketing programs and automated campaigns leveraging your knowledge to drive the best results for your clients.
- Providing strategic guidance and tactical support to drive client success.
- Monitoring deliverability and account reputation in-line with CAN-SPAM & GDPR regulations.
- Communicating frequently with clients to identify growth opportunities fostering a positive and supportive relationship.
- Leveraging your CRM experience to enable the best communication at the right time to your clients’ customers through automated emails, push messaging, and email campaigns.
- Developing optimizations that drive learnings and increase KPIs through A/B testing, platform updates, and best practices.
- Pulling reporting, analyzing, and providing insightful program recommendations.
- Conducting client presentations through in-person QBRs, monthly exec summaries and more.
- Managing email calendars, liaise with internal teams & other digital channels, and ensure on-time delivery of work to clients.
You Must Have
- At least 4+ years working in CRM / Email marketing with experience in ESPs such as SFMC, Pardot, Marketo, Responsys, etc.
- At least 2+ years working in Mobile marketing with experience in Push platforms such as Braze, Airship, LeamPlum, etc.
- Experience strategizing and executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automations and triggered events within an ESP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The desire to solve problems and create solutions.
- Ability to hit the ground running and pick up new skills.
- Client-centric mindset constantly seeking ways to drive client success.
- Strong project management skills maintaining client communications across 5 clients.
- Experience with web analytics (GA, Omniture, etc) and setting up UTM tracking.
- The drive to thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment as well as work independently.
- Experience using Asana, Basecamp, or a similar tool is preferred