Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the management and execution of customer-centric marketing programs across email, SMS, and additional channels. You will help grow user engagement by overseeing customer lifecycle campaigns and experimentation to improve onboarding, engagement, and retention across Dave’s product suite— ensuring we deliver the right message, to the right audience, and at the right time. The ideal candidate will have a self-starter mentality, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is data-driven, is detail-oriented, and is always ready to learn.
This position will report to the Senior CRM Manager within the wider Marketing team.
What You'll Do
- Manage end-to-end deployment of email, SMS, push, and in-app campaigns. Includes partnering with various teams for content creation, audience segmentation, and analytics
- Create and continually refine and optimize direct-to-consumer communications through experimentation, such as A/B testing
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers, and automations, partnering with Engineering, Data, and Product teams to ensure dynamic events and attributes are routed to our CRM platform
- Support strategy creation and planning for email, SMS, push, and in-app channels to increase new customer engagement and reacquire churned customers
- Use data to define KPIs and goals across different segments, identify trends, and optimize marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and share performance reports to stakeholders
- Utilize marketing automation tools to support execution of transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, such as, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results
- Partner with Senior CRM Manager to identify, build, and enhance best-in-class CRM processes
What You'll Have
- 5+ years in a direct to consumer CRM role
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of CRM marketing execution, principles, and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Knowledge and skill with data, data management, data activation and statistics, particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer analytics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Have a record of driving cross-channel marketing campaigns
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.