CRM Manager, Retention & Lifecycle
Who We Are:
Every year, online shoppers in the US lose 50 billion dollars in unclaimed money, and we’ve developed an elegant way of returning that money back to our customers. With over 3 million active users, our mission is to advocate for consumers financial best interest.
Our simple customer experience means sophisticated back-end decision-making on their behalf. Earny acts as a personal assistant that automatically gets consumers money back on almost every purchase. Earny uses low-latency price tracking to identify the lowest possible prices, and obtains refunds using credit card price protection.
We are headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and are backed by top investors including Mayfield, Science, Inc., Sweet Capital, Comcast Ventures. We’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager to make a difference and play a vital role in Earny’s growth and success.
We’re looking for a data-driven Marketing Manager, Engagement & Retention to help us further engage existing Earny customers through email automation & push. You’ll be responsible for user engagement & retention, focusing on all touch points across the customer lifecycle via emails, push notifications and triggered campaigns. By using a scientific approach to analyze quantitative data, competitive insights, and stakeholder feedback, you will help us continually improve our email communication and push notifications. This role requires a passion for building, understanding, and creating action plans that ensure we’re reaching the right audience with the right message on the right channels. The role is highly cross-functional, working across the organization to ensure that our teams are able to communicate with our customers without delay to drive engagement and revenue. If you’re obsessed with data and having an impact on hundreds of thousands of customers, you’ll be right at home.
- Strategy. Establish and maintain CRM strategy as it relates to user on-boarding, retention and engagement in collaboration with internal stakeholders. Lead design and copy, logic,planning & execution, as well as build a testing pipeline to continuously improve performance .
- Scheduling. Deploy, schedule and manage all email and push campaigns. Implement segmentation, personalization and dynamic content with different ESPs, such as Braze, Sendgrid or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Campaign QA. Ensure accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email campaigns. Provide platform recommendations and benchmarking. Monitor and maintain email list health which includes following email deliverability best practices and email cleanup.
- Reporting. Digest and track all email data, key performance metrics, segments, exclusion activities and filters. Use data points available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements and create exclusions when multiple audiences overlap.
- Testing. Structure A/B tests and drive email testing experiences to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement.
- Innovation. Identify and develop new email automations to increase customer engagement, website traffic, customer lifetime value and familiarity with drip campaigns.
- BS/BA preferably in Marketing or a related field
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of ESP management: Braze, Urban Airship, Sendgrid, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, CAN-SPAM & CASL
- Knowledge of Sketch and or design tools
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of multi-channel communication such as social media retargeting, direct mail and/or app notifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines and re-prioritize work when needed
Perks + Benefits:
- Salary, Equity & Health Insurance
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO and Flex Time
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered Meals, plus stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
- Rad Location: Our office is in the heart of Santa Monica and has a casual work environment
- Amazing Culture: Happy Hours, Team lunches, Team breakfasts, Weekly Fitness Classes, Game Nights, Quarterly Company Outings