Creative Marketing Manager
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
Prodege is looking for a creative storyteller who is passionate about our mission to Create Rewarding Moments for millions of Swagbucks.com, MyPoints.com and ShopAtHome.com members. The core function of the Creative Marketing Manager position is to bring to life the stories of our users and the value of our products in a way that resonates with a prospect audience. This individual will be hands-on generating inspiring content and rigorously testing copy, imagery, narratives and landing page designs to develop a constantly improving cycle of marketing assets. They will develop the creative vision for marketing design stories, anticipate the needs across multiple platforms, and provide detailed direction and coordination with the design team to develop impactful copy, photography, and digital assets. This individual will work closely with the Growth Marketing team, serving as the team’s project manager of creative development to systematically feed in new assets into existing advertising rotations. An ideal candidate will have experience in direct response marketing, creative storytelling, customer acquisition and retention, and social media engagement. Someone who possesses exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a desire to create meaningful impact will thrive in this position.
As our Creative Marketing Manager, you will also:
- Develop concepts for marketing stories and campaigns and determine needs for video, graphics and landing page design
- Generate compelling text copy and long-form narrative pieces for ads, articles, and landing pages
- Provide specific guidance, creative direction to the design team responsible for creating the assets
- Maintain an organized schedule of active & past creative tests and manage the timely release of projects in varying stages of development
- Communicate our mission, core values, product features, and inspiring stories through marketing campaigns
- Create, review & edit copy and digital assets for growth marketing materials (e.g., social media advertisements, article posts, Google AdWords copy, landing pages, and video vignettes)
- Analyze data and develop actionable findings from active creative tests – implement these learnings across new creative development.
- Keep apprised of industry trends and best practices
- 2-5 years of work experience in a marketing or storytelling role; Internet-related industry a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail with commanding organizational and time management skills
- Extremely strong visual storytelling, copywriting, and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innate social media savviness
- A curiosity to learn and a drive to constantly improve the efficacy and efficiency of your work product
- Adaptable and resourceful self-starter who can dive into a project without constant direction or oversight
- BS / BA Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, design or related field preferred
- Experience with direct response marketing techniques preferred
- Background in design, copywriting or blogging a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, or FinalCutPro a plus