Creative Director, Performance Marketing at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Creative Director, Performance Marketing to join our team in the Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
The Creative Director of Performance Marketing is responsible for leading a team of digital performance creatives & driving efficient US and global user growth. You will partner closely with your paid media counterpart & drive the conceptualization, development and execution of digital ads for channels like paid social, display, and paid search. As a leader within the marketing team, you will need to have both the creative and business acumen.
What You’ll Do:
As a Creative Director, Performance Marketing at Honey, you will:
- Advertising Development
- Oversee & lead the development & expansion of the internal performance creative team (i.e. hybrid creatives, designers, and copywriters)
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development
- Partner with the internal creative, media, product marketing, and consumer insights department to develop inspiring, strategic, & effective communications briefs
- Evaluate advertising concepts & shepherd the creative process all the way to execution
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance
- Measure effectiveness of advertising & develop optimizations strategies for improving performance by channel
- Organizational Leadership
- Ability to influence and get buy-in for your ideas with leadership and cross-functional teams across the organization
- Inspire, challenge, and motivate the team to develop breakthrough consumer marketing communication
- Develop processes to ensure cross-functional collaboration & intra-marketing team success
- Lead the planning, organizing, and management of resources to successful completion
- 8+ years of agency and/or client-side consumer marketing experience
- Passionate and obsessed with performance marketing
- Proven track record of leading & growing large-scaled performance creative teams
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels & user acquisition KPIs
- A growth mindset with a healthy mix of imagination and business acumen
- You never accept the obvious and you are always ready to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or similar
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.