Corporate Communications Manager at Anduril
- General Comms:
- Support the communications team strategy and tactical initiatives by developing briefing sheets, maintaining media lists, drafting blog posts and pitching press.
- Serve as the day to day contact and manage Anduril’s incoming media alias
- Manage the speaking and awards program, which includes tracking deadlines, pitching speakers and drafting award submissions
- Work closely with the PR agency a to establish and refine measurements for PR.
- Develop Anduril’s engineering blog, creating a thoughtful editorial calendar, working closely with engineering to identify topics and develop unique content.
- Internal Comms:
- Support our overall employee communications strategy; creating communications programs and campaigns that inform and inspire employees.
- Define and manage internal communications channels, create and test new channels.
- Keep a pulse point on opportunities to amplify and share stories across various channels and outlets.
- Lead planning and execution for strategic internal events including company all hands.
- Develop Anduril’s social media strategy and oversee Anduril’s owned social channels.
- Create a robust social media editorial calendar, develop content, track metrics and measurement.
- Create and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement and sentiment.
- Stay on-the-pulse with social media trends and recommend the best use of each platform where appropriate.
- Work with designers to develop visually compelling content and campaigns for social.
- Manage and execute paid social strategies, where needed.
- BS/BA in Communications or PR-related field
- 4-6 years of experience in PR, social media or communications ideally in a tech or startup environment
- Proven experience managing social media channels and campaigns
- Ability to work across mediums, including slide creation, visual design, videos, etc.
- Experience planning and executing events
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under deadlines
- Highly organized, deadline-driven, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Cision, Muckrack and Trendkite PR Software
- Ability to use Photoshop and InDesign