What you’ll do…
- Create persuasive messages and compelling stories that inform, entertain, inspire, and engage while also generating brand loyalty in consumers for social media, advertising, email and acquisition marketing.
- Participate in brand development sessions.
- Strategize with partners within the marketing team to develop and execute a content calendar and deployment strategy, factoring in relevant deadlines as related to the business.
- Ensure content meets brand standards and follows AvantStay brand guidelines.
- Work cross-functionally to provide end-to-end writing creative support.
- Understand and respond to testing metrics and performance data to define or adjust the direction of creative writing.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing copywriting
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communicationImpeccable attention to detail, excellent grammar and copywriting skills
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for effective communications who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a demonstrated sense of urgency, and a results-oriented approach
- Must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while being flexible with change
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties