Tamara Mellon is currently seeking a Copywriter at our head office located in West Hollywood, CA.
WHO WE ARE
Tamara Mellon is a footwear brand spearheading the next generation of luxury. Our shoes are handcrafted in Italy, but sold at direct-to-women prices— eliminating the 6x retail markup of traditional luxury brands. We break all the rules of fashion by ignoring the seasonal calendar with monthly product drops, and adhere to a consumer-centric, women-first model. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
WHAT WE DO
Tamara’s essence and expertise combined with leading Italian craftsmanship creates a unique experience and product designed to lift women up and make them feel stronger. We are straightforward and honest, and combine this with incredible one-of-a-kind service through complimentary shipping, returns, and our Cobbler Concierge.
WHO WE DO IT FOR
Our woman is strong, unapologetic, a little irreverent, and takes care of herself. We identify with the woman who is breaking down barriers, shattering glass ceilings, and reaching her full potential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Tamara Mellon is leading a revolution in society and in business. Working with us means having the opportunity to share your voice, contribute to a fast-growing startup, and recreate what it means to be a luxury brand. We are looking for driven, passionate, and quick-learning talent.
- 2–4 years of working directly with brand touchpoints, from marketing to editorial to copy, and everything in between.
- Experience working closely with brand and marketing teams to ideate, develop, and produce copy that has been distributed across email, social, and web channels.
- Identify and uphold our brand voice across channels.
- Consistently deliver thoughtful, compelling, and fresh copy for the cycles of ecommerce, including: email, interviews, product descriptions, paid marketing, offline collateral, and more.
- Work with teammates to ideate and produce compelling, story-oriented campaigns tailored to our brand DNA and KPI.s
- Manage copy-based projects from concept to launch, including having an eye for team touchpoints, milestones, and due dates.
- An innate understanding and interest in the why of our brand and in the importance of brand to our company’s success.
- Deep curiosity about the luxury, fashion, and ecommerce space.
- Able to multitask and excel under intense deadline pressure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Works collaboratively within a cross-functional environment. Embraces peer-to-peer feedback and training.
- Impressive pace of creative output. A general fearlessness about trying and doing.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
Employee discount (you love shoes, right?)